The Minty’s 3rd Anniversary Party at One Eyed Gypsy Wednesday, December 12 + Hot Bartender Nominees
Join me on Wednesday, December 12 at One Eyed Gypsy for the Minty’s 3rd Anniversary Party.
The Nominees (in no particular order)!
- Kate Grutman -SoHo House
- Brady Weise – 1886
- Dave Fernie – Pour Vous
- Jaymee Mandeville – Drago Centro
- Leo Rivas – The Parish
- Rosie Ruiz – Big Bar
- Naomi Schimek – The Spare Room
- Ricky Yarnall – Bar | Kitchen
- Paul Sanguinetti – Ray’s & Stark Bar
- Chris Amirault – MessHall
- Devon Espinosa – Pour Vous
- Danielle Crouch – Cana Rum Bar
- John Paul Romeo – Ray’s and Stark Bar
- Amanda Gunderson – The Bazaar
- Chris Gonzalez – Sadie
- Jeremy Lake – Rivera/ Playa
- Danny Cymbal – Cole’s
- Milan de la Rocha
- Beau du Bois – The Corner Door
- Dave Kupchinsky – Eveleigh
I realize the nominations for the Hot Bartenders sound like my friends list on Facebook but I swear I’m not friends with all them. These were genuine nominations that were emailed to me as well as nominations from various events and outings I conducted this year.
The Minty Hot Bartender will be announced at One Eyed Gypsy and will win the following
- Tequila Ocho Plata
- Tequila Ocho Extra Anejo
- St. George Spirits Absinthe
- St. George Spirits Breaking & Entering Bourbon
- St. George Spirits gin sampler pack
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Russian Standard Vodka
- Caliche Rum
- The Glenrothes
- The No. 3 Gin
- King’s Ginger
- Ron Zacapa XO
- 1886 Private Label Whiskey
- Heaven Hill – whiskey to be determined
Party Guests will get a nifty gift bag (while supplies last)! Thanks to sponsors Tasting Panel Magazine, Young’s Market, Fernet-Branca, 1886, Tequila Ocho and 100 Eats 100 Days!
PLUS! One-Eyed Gypsy will be doing $8 Warm Dickens Cider featuring Bushmills Whiskey.
So come on down and let’s celebrate hot bartenders. Watch the Facebook page for food/drink specials!
Wednesday, December 12
901 E 1st St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
© The Minty 2012
Great list, but no Jason Robey? Gotta show the Westside some love.
ha! I haven’t really had cocktails from him!
Pingback: December 2012 Repeal Day Parties and More Fun in Los Angeles « LA Cocktails
Pingback: Ray’s & Stark Bar: Kubrick Dinner at LACMA « The Minty
Pingback: New Tequila, Gin, Vodka and Rum from The 86 Company « LA Cocktails
Pingback: Los Feliz Hot Bartender Crawl Recap « The Minty
Pingback: Jeremy Lake Wins The Minty’s Hot Bartender Award « The Minty