Art Beyond the Glass Comes to Silver Lake on Sunday, June 25
Art Beyond the Glass comes to Silver Lake this year. The sixth annual charity event that celebrates the LA Cocktail Community will be held at Los Globos in Silver Lake on Sunday, June 25. This year proceeds will benefit the radio program, The Moth.
I have attended almost all the past Art Beyond the Glass events and it’s one of the greatest parties of the year for the LA Cocktail Community. I’m looking forward to checking out the Los Globos theater. It’ll be a perfect place to showcase the many talents of the participating bartenders.
Here are some of the bartenders and artists participating in this year’s Art Beyond the Glass.
- Aaron Polsky – Harvard & Stone
- Adam Fournier – Faith & Flower
- Alex Barbatsis – Esprit De Corps Hospitality
- Alyson Iwamoto – Here’s Looking At You
- Beau Du Bois – The Corner Door
- Bethany Ham – Birds & Bees
- Brittney Olsen – Hotel Figueroa
- Chris Amirault – Otium
- Christopher Day – Bar Tribute
- Christina Russo – The Board Room
- Chris Whelan – Hotel Figueroa
- Dan McClary – Cannibal
- Dan Sabo – Hotel Figueroa
- Dee Ann Quinones – Commerson
- Dustin Newsome – Bar Clacson, Slipper Clutch
- Edwin Cruz – Winsome
- Evan Charest – Patina Restaurant Group
- Garrett McKechnie – Bar Mattachine
- Greg Bryson – The Wallace
- Jeremy Lake – Lost Property, Rosaline
- Jodi Calderon – Normandie Club
- John McGlothlin – Delilah
- Kalani Ben – The Spare Room
- Kim Stodel – Providence
- Michael Lay – LONO
- Peter Lloyd Jones – 1886
- Ryan Wainwright – The Ponte
- Sophia Oolie – The Freehand
- Tobin Shea – Redbird
- Yael Vengroff – The Spare Room
…and many more!
Some of the brands you’ll see this year at Art Beyond the Glass include: The 86 Co., Amaro Montenegro, Atlantico, Bacardi, Back Bar Project, Benham’s Gin, Black Cow Vodka, Bluecoat Gin, Boomtown Brewery, Chareau, Copper & Kings, Cutwater Spirits, Diplomatico, FEW Spirits, Hilhaven Lodge, House Spirits, Ilegal, Jack Daniel’s, Jägermeister, Liquid Alchemist, Mestizo Mezcal, McCluskey Group, Michter’s, Mulholland Distilling, Pernod Venture, Purple Wine + Spirits, Rutte, Samson & Surrey, Seedlip, Spiribam, Stolen, Virginia Black, Arts District Brewing, Cocktail Academy, Chartreuse, Combier, Dirty Sue, L’Orgeat, Lustau, Miracle Mile Bitters, and West Coast Ice Provisions.
Your ticket is all-inclusive and you get cocktails, art, entertainment, and bar bites. You’ll be able to buy bartender art, buy raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items such as artwork, photography, rare spirits and more that day. Last year I picked up a great print from The Normandie Club’s bartender Jodi Calderon.
All the photos on this post is from last year’s ABTG. I loved that it was an indoor/ outdoor party. I hope there’s a dunk tank again! It’ll be a warm weekend!
I’m looking forward to what the bartender teams bring to this year’s ABTG. Not only do they serve great drinks but some of them are the best actors. Shout out to George, Bethany, Beau and Ryan for their cranky senior citizens disguises last year.
The Southern California Chapter of the United States Bartenders’ Guild (USBG) supports Art Beyond the Glass with participation and production of the event.
- Sunday, June 25
- 3-7 PM
3040 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026
$60 pre-sale or $75 at the door if available
© The Minty 2017