Noods Noods Noods Returns to Santa Ana January 27
Noods Noods Noods returns to Santa Ana on Saturday, January 27. If you love noodles as much as I do, you know this is the place to be.
Tickets are on pre-sale right now for only $45 (VIP) and $7 entry to the Marketplace. After January 8, 2018, tickets go up to $60 for VIP and $10 for the Marketplace.
There are two VIP sessions; 3-6 p.m. and 7-10 p.m. VIP means all you can eat.
For those who just want to check out the Marketplace, the hours are 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. You can buy food as you go.
For those into esports, a NNN ticket also gets you into the Esports Arena. Check out the Nissin gaming couch during the largest Smash Bros tourney in the US.
Over 5000 people attended the inaugural event so don’t miss out!
Check out my photos from the 2017 event.
Saturday, January 27
- VIP Session I – 3 – 6 p.m.
- VIP Session II – 7 – 10 p.m.
- Marketplace 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Early birds save! $45/ VIP and $7 Marketplace tickets available now until January 8, 2018
- Admission is $60 VIP and $10 Marketplace starting January 9, 2018
© The Minty 2017