Whiskey and Barrel Nite Returns to the Majestic in Downtown Los Angeles, Thursday, October 20
Coming next Thursday, October 20, Whiskey and Barrel Nite returns to the Majestic in downtown Los Angeles from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. (VIP starts at 6 p.m.).
VIP ($179) starts at 6 p.m. General admission ($119) starts at 6:30 p.m. Get tickets here. And use code “THEMINTY” for 30% off! Ticket includes all the whiskey you can drink (rideshare recommended) plus food and a year subscription to the Whisky Advocate magazine.
Besides whiskey, there’ll also be brandy including cognac, rum, amaro and more! See the full list here! I’m looking forward to Amrut, Compass Box, GlenAllachie, Del Bac, Frey Ranch, J. Rieger, Octomore, That Boutique-y, and so much more!
Featuring over 150+ whiskies, it might be hard to decide what to drink. I’d focus on the VIP pours.
- Octomore (from the newest 13 series)
- Amrut Single Malt Cask Strength –Consumer Choice 2022
- Little Book Bourbon 2022
- Johnnie Walker Blue
- Blanton’s Bourbon
- Highland Park 18 yr
- Breckenridge PX Finish –Consumer Choice 2022
- Glenfarclas 25yr Single Malt Scotch
- Good Day 21 yr Blended Canadian Whiskey (Proof and Wood Ventures)
- Garrison Brothers Balmorhea –Consumer Choice 2021
- Senator Rye Single Barrel
- Kilchoman’s Single Barrel – Barrel and Bottle private selection
- Bache Gabrielson XO Cognac –Consumer Choice 2022
- 1792 Full Proof Bourbon
- Speyburn 18yr Single Malt Scotch
- Aberfeldy 24yr Exceptional Cask Single Malt Scotch
- George Dickel 15 yr Single Barrel
- Town Branch Bourbon Finished in Maple Stout Barrel
Whiskey and Barrel Nite
- Thursday, October 20
- VIP – $179 begins at 6 p.m.
- General admission – $119 begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Use code “THEMINTY” for 30% off
650 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
© 2022 The Minty
all photos from 2021 W&BN, copyright The Minty