Noods Noods Noods Is Coming Saturday, January 14 to Santa Ana
Like the recent Oozefest, there are a couple of ways to enjoy the deliciousness. You can either check out the Marketplace ($10 admission with $5 early bird admission) with over 20 vendors. The Marketplace runs from 12 noon to 11 p.m. You can buy whatever bites catch your fancy.
Or you can check out one of the two all-you-can-eat VIP tastings with vendors presenting special dishes. The first session is from 1 to 4 p.m. and the second is 5 to 8 p.m. Tickets are $50 (early bird) or $60.
Here are some of the Marketplace vendors I’m excited about:
- Dos Chinos // Mexican Ramen
- Goa Taco // Pad Thai Paratha Taco
- The Kroft // Flaming Cheese Steak Bao
- The Lowkey Poke Joint // Hot Cheeto Sushi Burrito
- Mad Dumplings // Mad Shrimp Dumplings with Gouda Rabokki
- Seoul Street // Korean Bulgogi “Elote” Fries
- Shrimp Daddy // Hawaiian Garlic Butter Shrimp
And some of the VIP vendors:
- Anchor Hitch // Deep Fried Uni
- Bruxie // Korean BBQ Glazed Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Elbows Mac N’ Cheese // K-Town Mac
- Hamasaku LA // Poke Noodle Salad
- Hatch // Chicken Katsu Ramen Bun
- Pour Vida Latin Flavor // Menudon
- Puzzle // Korean Style Nashville Hot Chicken Bao
- Sgt Pepperoni’s // Lasagna Nachos
- Shuck Oyster Bar // Thai Hot N’ Sour Ramen
- Tiki Fish // Hawaiian Pineapple Teriyaki Burger
Also included in your VIP ticket is beer from such breweries as Elysian Brewing, Goose Island Brewing and lots more!
The event takes place at the eSports Arena in Santa Ana. You can participate in the Smash Bros competition inside or just grub outside the arena. VIP ticket holders get access to the gaming couch.
A couple of tips- this is a rain or shine event. Parking at Downtown Santa Ana parking structures is $7 max. And ticket sales support Inspire Artistic Minds, a charity devoted to developing the minds and skills of food and beverage professionals.
Saturday, January 14
Esports Arena, Santa Ana
- General Admission to the Marketplace – $10 entry, purchase bites separately
- VIP (pick from 2 sessions) – $60 (all you can eat!)
© The Minty 2017